Hazmat Shipping Nashville
Craters & Freighters Nashville can pack and ship most hazardous materials according to 49 CFR, IMDG and ICAO regulations. Our Experts have the knowledge and skill to handle every detail of your shipment.
One-stop packaging, crating & transportation solutions.
- Packaging, Labeling & Documentation
- UN Certified Packaging
- DOT 49 CFR, IMDG, ICAO/IATA Compliant
- Domestic & International (ground, air, and ocean)
- Shippers Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Insurance Available
All items Excluded from the Craters & Freighters Nashville Hazardous Material Packaging and Shipping Program:
- Explosives, Class 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, and any fireworks.
[Classes 1.4 and 1.6 are allowed]
- Toxic Gases, Class 2.3
- Spontaneously Combustible, Class 4.2
- Dangerous When Wet, Class 4.3
[Flammable Solid, Class 4.1 are allowed]
- Organic Peroxide, Class 5.2
- Oxidizer, Class 5.1
- Poisonous, Toxic & Infectious Substances, Class 6
- Radioactive Material, Class 7, I-White, II-Yellow, III-Yellow, Fissile
- Hazardous Waste
- Any liquid or chemical that has been opened from its original packaging
- Gun Powder, Ammunition, Cartridges and Primers
- Items that require PHMSA registration
Domestic & International Hazmat Shipping
Domestic Hazmat Shipping – From Nashville, Chattanooga, TN & Huntsville, AL
Craters & Freighters of Nashville is the trusted one-stop local resource for hazmat transportation solutions. Not only can we package, box or crate your dangerous goods, we can also ship them nationwide. Whether your item(s) need to be transported across town, to the east coast or west coast, we’ll get it there safely.
International Hazmat Shipping - From Nashville, Chattanooga, TN & Huntsville, AL
For over two decades, Craters & Freighters of Nashville has assisted the commercial and industrial sectors in transporting difficult to ship assets across the globe.
Our expert team is trained on the proper packaging, labeling, crating and shipping documentation for dangerous goods needing to be shipped overseas.
Many foreign countries require heat-treated wood on all wood crates to prevent pest infestation. We provide ISPM-15 bug stamped crates to ensure we meet international shipping regulations. Dangerous goods also require proper IMDG and ICAO compliant labeling.
Domestic & International Hazmat Shipping Services provided by Craters & Freighters of Nashville:
- Domestic and International Shipping
- Ground, Ocean & Air
- Dangerous Goods Declaration Preparation
- DOT, IMDG and ICAO Compliant Packaging and Labeling
- Overpack Crating