International & Export Shipping Nashville
Craters & Freighters of Nashville has over two decades of experience shipping internationally. You can rely on our expertise that delivers for shipments from the USA traveling to Europe, Asia, or just about anywhere! We provide proper documentation, packaging, and crating standards to ensure international shipments arrive safe, damage free, and on time!
Craters & Freighters of Nashville also takes the hassle out of international shipping by providing ISPM-15 heat-treated wood crates. Many foreign countries require that all crates made out of wood being shipped from the U.S. be heat treated to reduce the risk of pest infestation. These crates require an approved stamp known as the “bug stamp” or ISPM-15 mark, certifying the crate meets international shipping standards.
Our international shipping services include the following:
- ISPM-15 certified wood crates
- Moisture prevention bagging/vapor barrier bagging
- Less than container load, for smaller exports
- Full container load, for larger exports
- Complete documentation and custom forms completion
Delivery options including:
- Shipping Insurance coverage available
Export Packaging, Crating & Shipping
- Export shipping from the United States into foreign countries can be confusing and difficult, but not when you choose Craters & Freighters of Nashville. Our team of experts will handle the job from start to finish.
Export Shipping Documentation
- Export shipments require proper documentation from the time of pick up until the delivery at port. We can assist you with all export documentation including, obtaining a tax ID, determining your Schedule B number, licensing, filing with the Automated Export System and Certificates of Origin to ensure your shipment arrives at port and clears customs hassle-free.
- Packaging such as heat shrink material or vapor barrier bags are used when shipping sensitive electronics, musical instruments, or industrial equipment that are susceptible to damages do to high humidity environments, extreme temperature changes, and the amount of time spent during travel at sea.
- We understand the stresses freight inside a cargo container go through at sea. Proper blocking and bracing of goods inside of an ocean cargo container is essential. Cargo containers can travel 70 feet with each roll of the ship, as often as 7 to 10 times per minute. Without proper blocking, your freight could be damaged. Craters & Freighters of Nashville carefully evaluates the shipment and implements the best packaging, cushioning, blocking, and bracing techniques to ensure stable transportation during ocean travel.
Meeting Export Crating Requirements
- Crates being shipped from the U.S.A. to overseas countries can require an approved stamp known as the "bug stamp" or ISPM-15 mark, certifying that wood used to build the shipping crate, meets international shipping standards. If wood shipping crates are not clearly marked with the ISPM-15 stamp, they can be confiscated and destroyed at port. Craters & Freighters of Nashville provides ISPM-15 stamped wood crates.
Export Shipping Services:
Our international shipping services include the following, but call now for a complete international shipping quote:
- -Door to door
- -Door to airport
- -Complete customs documentation
- -Pick up & pack only
- -Insurance available